-
June 26th, 2005, 06:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know that alot of people refer to this doll as the "Holy Grail" of AG retired and hard to find things. But I have decided that I want this doll. She is so pretty with her Jet black hair and nice brown eyes.
She is very rare and HTF on ebay. When people do find her she goes for quite a bit of money. I don't have the time to check ebay every minute of every hour but I do check periodically.
Has anyone see one lately on ebay and are there many of you here who want her too? Just wanted to know what my competition is...lol Does any one here have her by the way?? Would love to see pics her too.
If anyone see her on ebay I would love for someone to give me a heads up or PM me. It would be greatly appreciated..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks